Friday, April 3, 2020

Day 17


Day number seventeen if I am counting correctly of this "stay home" quarantine. I have a few things to say this time, as I have seen some things around on the web that make me wonder what is really happening.

First thing was a post on twitter by a U.S. representative talking about when #FilmYourHospital was trending. Apparently in Queens, the populace got fed up with the media "lying" so they started to video the local hospitals showing that nothing was happening. Here is a screen shot..
Next there was an article by Fox news that came out discussing how CBS posted the "wrong" picture about an article referencing NYC. Now, think about this, CBS, a major "news" corporation whom some trust to report the truth about what is going on, posts a picture from an Italian hospital for an article specifically talking about New York City and how "bad" thngs are getting there., You can see the article here..

CBS News admits 'mistake' after airing footage of overcrowded Italian hospital in report about NYC


https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-news-admits-mistake-after-airing-footage-of-overcrowded-nyc-hospital-that-was-actually-in-italy


Since I'm still a free thinker, I HAVE to ask the questions about what is really happening, and things like that article just don't make any sense to me. I mean, if we are supposed to trust the so called main "news" reporting channels, how can we trust what they are saying is fact if they admit to posting a picture form another hospital not even in this country???

Lastly, I thought this article was interesting. Keep in mind, it's purely opinion.

Could there really be something darker going on? 

https://www.disclose.tv/could-there-really-be-something-darker-going-on-395497 


At any rate, I am still on the fence with this, and I have still not seen anyone "sick" from this so called "pandemic". So, I'm not buying what their selling.

Until next post, stay safe, stay healthy, and most of all, stay informed.
D

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. Be sure to subscribe to stay updated with my blog postings.