Sunday, September 13, 2020

Mining the moon, and where I am am currently

 


It's been a little bit since I've done a blog, so I wanted to touch base and talk about a fun topic. So, lets see what mining the moon is all about. 


Where I'm At Now

First I want to get you caught up to where I am personally right now. It has been five months now tomorrow since I lost my buddy, the Christed Buddha. It has been a very rough road, but I have done my best to process my loss, and grief, and move forward step by step in the new reality that I have in my life. In addition to being in a new place with my grieving process, I have also come to the conclusion that finding a job right now, in the field that I received my diploma in, while desired, may not manifest right away. At least not until we are on the other side of all of this "propaganda" that the system is pushing about this "virus". That wraps up where I am for the most part personally. Now on to the fun stuff. 

 

Trump Signs Executive Order

Yes, you read the title of this blog correctly, mining the moon. In fact, believe it or not, back in April, president Trump signed and executive order to get the ball rolling on mining the moon. In my mind, when humanity got to the year 2020, I envisioned flying cars, vacations to mars, and inter solar system travel. Yet, here we are still driving fossil fuel vehicles, using coal for energy, and still using cash as a medium of exchange for goods and services. So, "mining the moon" may be a small step in the direction of a more "star trek" type of reality. 

 

Mining The Moon

According to the article, we are going to the moon to mine "water ice and other lunar resources". I never really thought about going to the moon to mine for water, and other lunar resources, but it's an interesting idea. I'm ready to start seeing the enterprise star ship in the news every day, and be informed about it's adventures out in deep space. Maybe I'll see that when I get old. But, who knows. 


Lots Going On

If we look at some of the interesting events that have taken place in the past few years, we have someone that sent their car into space, we have the pentagon declassifying actual UFO footage, among other situations happening. So, things seem to be moving forward, just slowly. Or, slowly for me. 

 

Thanks For Reading

I guess that's all I have right now. As always, feel free to comment below, and subscribe to my blog via the option in the upper right corner. 

Until next time, keep an open mind, and remember, as Mulder always said, "The Truth Is out There".

D

4 comments:

  1. Hey Dan, since you brought up the moon, any thoughts about the moon landing or the flat earth theory? Just curious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, there is a lot of speculation on if we actually landed on the moon. Stanley Kubrick even had something to do with that. As far as "flat earth" goes, I don't buy into that idea at all. Here is a link to the documentary if you would like to watch it. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcE8c6xa8Uc

      Delete
  2. What if the UFOs seen here on earth are actually the world government bringing raw materials back to the planet. Maybe they are already mineing the whole galaxy .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One word Bill, recall.. you know, the movie with Arnie. ;)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting. Be sure to subscribe to stay updated with my blog postings.